#Used #car #auto #loans
Borrow for the car you want,
within your budget
A TD Auto Loan is secured by your vehicle, that will provide
you with a lower interest rate than if it was unsecured.
Get access to the specific amount you need to purchase the car you want within your budget, whether it’s new or used.
Interest rate options
Choose between a fixed or variable interest rate depending on what’s best for you.
The interest rate stays the same for the time period chosen.
The interest rate changes whenever TD Prime Rate changes.
We’ll help you create a repayment schedule with a term and amortization period that works for you.
Auto Loan Calculator
The right financing can help you find the right vehicle. See what you can afford.
Typical auto loan amount is between $20,000-$50,000
- A TD Auto Loan is available for new and used vehicles (up to 5 years old)
- Minimum TD Auto Loan amount is $7,500
What are my interest rate options?
This rate stays the same for the term chosen.
- Ideal if you are looking for structured payments, and want to to know exactly when the loan will be paid off
This rate changes whenever TD Prime Rate changes.
- Ideal if you are not concerned with changing interest rates, and want to benefit from times when interest rates decrease
- If interest rates decrease, more of your regular payment goes towards your principal, so you can pay off your loan faster
- If interest rates increase, more of your regular payment goes towards interest, and your amortization period will increase. Your regular payment may have to be adjusted periodically
The amount borrowed or still owed – not including interest.